Paired: Krum + Paley

Updated at: 7:57 AM.
Under Category : General
Flowers


One Day

One day one of us will be lost to the other this has been talked about but lightly turning away shyness this business of con- fronting the preference for survival

my mother said the
children are grown we
are both so sick let us
die together my father
replied no no you
will be well he lied

of course I
want you in the world
whether I’m in it or
not your spirit
I probably mean

there is always
something to say in
the end speaking
without breath one
of us will be lost
to the other

Paired: Krum + Paley
"Paired: Krum + Paley" Was posted by: , Friday, May 6, 2011, at 7:57 AM under category General and permalink http://friends-britons-countrymen.blogspot.com/2011/05/paired-krum-paley.html. Id 5.888,888.

Comments :

 
© 2012 2012 Latest News - Design by: SEO RSB Theme
Is Hosted by Blogger